- Reasonable cost : payout at : 3 (over three turns).
- Cheaper to rez and more expensive to trash than PAD Campaign.
- Low influence.
- Requires every three turns to maintain (might hurt momentum).
- Have to telegraph use. You can't rez at the start of your turn for anything useful, has to be rezzed and a spent before it starts to pay off.
- Vulnerable to Imp, Whizzard: Master Gamer, and Scrubber (like all asset economy).
- Complements PAD Campaign as an economic engine.
- Can be tutored with Executive Boot Camp. Because you can't surprise rez it, having to reveal it when you tutor is mitigated.
- Probably anti-synergistic in Near-Earth Hub: s spent on pumping it might hurt tempo too much.
NEH loves this card. A highly taxing economic engine that is an asset? Pretty sweet. I agree that the click to use is a bother, but a click spent here is better than spending one click for one credit. — LordWei
I use this in my NEH deck. Not that my NEH deck is tearing up the tournament scene or anything, but I still find that I can make time to click for 3. It has mostly been left alone so far due to the high cost to trash. My PADs get killed and this stays on the board. — Raiddinn