Government Subsidy

Government Subsidy 10[credit]

Operation: Transaction
Influence: 1

Gain 15[credit].

“If the government spent 1% of the funding they provide us tracking where the other 99% went, my colleagues and I would be in prison…
…but that is a very big if.”
–Huey DeMora, W-Con public-private facilitation seminar
Illustrated by David Lei
Decklists with this card

System Gateway (sg)

#64 • English
Startup Card Pool
Standard Card Pool
Standard Ban List (show history)

No rulings yet for this card.


Hi there Restructure, long time no see!

Not much to say about this one. If you are a corp that likes operation economy, you are probably gonna want this card. The 1 influence this costs you if you aren't Weyland is pretty negligible, and you probably aren't running 3 copies anyway, except if you're Building a Better World (who really appreciates another transaction). This is a fine alternative to the now rotated IPO, giving corp's a great option to money up first click on a kill turn, at the cost of a higher upfront cost.

One thing to note is that the art on this is about a dozen times better than Restructure's, in my opinion. We have Elizabeth Mills, flanked by some buff suits, making a deal with the people from Private Security Force in a shady warehouse. Very flavorful. Also a great quote.

Not a very exciting card, but a welcome addition to the card pool.

(System Update 2021 era)

NISEI have the best flavour in netrunner.