- 0 to rez + 8 to trash +1 influence ! These highly impressive values mean card could see a lot of play.
- Any number of credits can be moved from your pool to the vault without spending a click. This makes this card more versatile than Thomas Haas (who requests X/2 clicks to spare X credits).
- This card is the solution against Account Siphon and Vamp.
- Immune to Imp given you can trash by yourself to get your credits back.
- The flavor text says it all: "The key is to make breaking into it more costly than what it’s worth." Just book 7 credits on it. Will the corp pay 8?
- meta dependent: Card is useless if opponent does not play Account Siphon and/or Vamp.
- Executive Boot Camp allows you to play just 1 Sealed Vault in your deck, in order to minimize the con above.
My two cents on this:
- In the future this could combo if FFG releases cards that reads 'when your turn begins, if you have less than X credits, do Y'