- Can give economic advantage to the runner due to burst credit nature
- With planning this card can sustain a deck after the expensive runs
- It requires a pool of 5 credits be kept free to allow play. This doesn’t happen in games against really taxing Corp decks
- There are cheaper burst credit cards out there now (e.g. Lucky Find)
- works really well in most decks
- works well with other burst economy cards, e.g. Easy Mark, Lucky Find
- works well as the single burst economy card with drip feed cards, e.g. Daily Casts
- Sure Gamble used to be an auto-include in every runner deck. These days, though, there are so many economic models out there that it no longer holds that glorified spot of “auto-include”.
- Sure Gamble is a fantastic card and provide extremely strong economic turn-around for the runner if it is played at the right time. This card can turn the tide of a game.
I am often finding it undesirable in Shaper decks (obviously PPVP Kate excluded). — Zail