We finally have clarity about how and when this card triggers. It triggers in the following two scenarios:
- When the corp spends a total of three clicks on any number of uses of a single ability on the Corp Actions card that comes with the game (including playing different operations, or Doubles); or
- When the corp spends a total of three clicks using a paid ability on a single active card (different copies or instances don't count).
The result is a lot of fast advance shenanigans, but most of these work best in HB. Some possible scoring scenarios with Jeeves rezzed are as follows:
- Play Shipment from MirrorMorph, installing an agenda (or 3 Research Grant). Play Shipment from SanSan to place two advancements on that agenda. Jeeves triggers. Manually advance the agenda once, and score it. Total cost: 2 creds.
- Install an agenda from hand. Play Subliminal Messaging. Play Shipment from SanSan. Jeeves triggers. Manually advance the agenda once, and score it. 3-cost agenda scored; total cost: 0 creds. Subliminal finds it's way back to your hand.
- Install an agenda from hand. Play Biotic Labor. Play Shipment from SanSan. Jeeves triggers. Manually advance the agenda two times, and score it. 4-cost agenda (or overadvanced Project Vitruvius) scored; total cost, 6 creds.
If you can include the influence for SanSan City Grid, you can score 4- or 5- cost agendas out of hand with these combos, and they're pretty moderately priced.
One issue is that you'll run out of Shipments from SanSan eventually. HB is the corp best suited to solve this problem, however. Clone Suffrage Movement lets you snatch back one SanSan per turn for each copy rezzed. Archived Memories and Reclamation Order allow you to return them back to your hand at your leisure. If you're playing SanSans or Clone Suffrage, or if the runner is going hard after your Jeeves, you can include Team Sponsorship to make these trashes hurt even more.