Cost 1 less to play with Ken "Express" Tenma: Disappeared Clone as an ID.
Brings versatility to punish the Corp where it is weak.
- Requires the Corp to protect both HQ & R&D at turn 1. If not, the Runner can either trigger Legwork / Account Siphon or The Maker's Eye / Indexing.
- This card is 2 influence whereas Account Siphon is 4. So a non-Criminal deck can switch from 3 Account Siphon to 2 Account Siphon + 1 Maker's Eye to spare 2 influence.
- Criminal can use influence on many 1-ofs run events (Demolition Run, Stimhack...)
- The run you tutor is played "ignoring any additional costs", which means no extra click for Singularity and Running Interference
- The event being a double, it makes the intended run harder to be successful against HB.