Like blowing everything up? If the Corp has lots of eggs in the one basket, this is the go.
• You don't access the card(s) being detonated, so you don't fear Ambushes.
• Great for taking out an entire server's installation against decks that like to stack multiple Upgrades (Caprice/Ash, anyone?)
• Can trash Agenda as well as defensive Upgrades, making you immune to Punitive Counterstrike (and avoiding NAPD Contract's tax until you can afford it, Jackson willing).
• Double, and cost 4 credits, so you do not want this run to fail.
• Remotes only, so this cannot remove a ton of Upgrades from HQ, R&D or Archives.
• "in" the server, so ice protecting the server stays.
• the run still has to be successful, so if Caprice fires, it's a very costly non-event.
• Somewhat anti-combos with Queen's Gambit - gain 6 for 2 clicks, spend 4 for 3 & 4 to run and blow up the free advancement tokens (and everything else in the server).
• Nobody runs Starlight Crusade Foundation, right? ;-)